Power/sleep led is blinking green but the screen is not turning on, it's been 3 days like this.

Yomie
Yomie Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited October 2022 in TravelMate and Extensa

It's b118-g2-rn, thank you in advance!

Answers

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Yomie

Tinkerer

edited October 2022

I did that before

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,647 Trailblazer

The blinking LED says the laptop is in a sleep mode. Normally a battery disconnect using the button is all that's needed to recover from a hung sleep. You can also try pressing and holding the power button for a while, that also forces a power off, so you can then turn in back on normally. If the issue is a problem with the battery's internal data you need to do a bit more for the full reset. Disconnect everything including the charger. Press and hold the button for 15-30 seconds using something like a bent paper clip. Release the button and wait for 15 minutes or more, that allow all power to bleed off the motherboard. Reconnect the charger, but don't turn it back on until the battery indicator light shows a full battery. Then try to turn it on to see if it fixed it.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Yomie

Tinkerer