Best Acer Predator i7 Laptop Deals

neachaer
neachaer Member Posts: 1 New User

Looking for best acer predator i7 laptop deals. Please suggest the best deals on 12th gen. Intel Core i7-12700H gaming laptops. Also list the best i9 laptop deals on acer gaming laptops.

Any suggestion?

Thanks in advanced.

Answers

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 Ally Posts: 4,044

@neachaer

We are glad that you are showing up your interest in purchasing a brand new computer. 

Please visit the website – support.acer.com – chose your country – click on shop.  It will show you all the latest and new computers.  You can see all the models from low end to high end configurations.  You can look at all the models one by one.  Please chose the best one which suits your budget and needs.  You can also buy desktop, laptop, monitor and accessories. 

Alternatively, on the top right corner you can find the phone no to contact Acer store.  If you need more details you can call and check with them.

As a suggestion, You can even wait till Black Friday to get computers at much lower price.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• jaohnmark
    jaohnmark Member Posts: 1 New User

Agree with William - MRK. You should wait for Black Friday.

You can check live deals here - best i7 Windows laptop deals / best i9 laptop deals (Check Acer Predator Triton 500 SE gaming laptop)

Thanks

• AbbasAli
    AbbasAli Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited March 2023

Coming in at $2099, it packs a 12th Gen Intel processor, an Nvidia RTX 3070 Ti, and a blisteringly fast 1440p display. If you're in the market for a powerful gaming laptop you can take on the go, and don't mind its larger size, this is definitely one worth giving a closer look. you can find best deal at amazon and bestbuy.