Where can I buy a CP513-2H-K62Y in Europe?

JoaoRanita
JoaoRanita Member Posts: 2 New User

The new Spin CP513-2H-K62Y is in the US market since April, but I cannot find it in Europe.

I want to buy one as soon as possible.

Can you help me?

Best Answer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

Should be available sometime this month or next on Amazon in the UK and Germany. Sorry can't tell you exact date. Google search 'NX.K0LAA.001' & 'amazon.co.uk' or 'amazon.de' from your location

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

Should be available sometime this month or next on Amazon in the UK and Germany. Sorry can't tell you exact date. Google search 'NX.K0LAA.001' & 'amazon.co.uk' or 'amazon.de' from your location

Jack E/NJ

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer

The K62Y SKU is US only, since the locale is built into that spec. For specific countries in Europe there will likely be offered machines with the same specs, but different language configurations.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • JoaoRanita
    JoaoRanita Member Posts: 2 New User

In germany QWERTZ, in the UK their QUERTY UK, in France/Belgium AZERT....

In the Nederlands the language of the keyboards is usually US International, and sometimes even in Belgium/Germany/France it is possible to find some models with US keyboards.

I prefer to get it inside the EU (customs will charge a lot more if it comes from the UK and worse if it comes from the US).

If I cannot find it in the next 40 days I will buy some other 13" ARM based 2 in 1 Chromebook with 8gb RAM and 128gb storage.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer

I'm afraid you will just have to contact EU vendors to see if they can order you a US/International version, or plan on a keyboard/top case swap on a local one.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.