Is Bios Rewritten With Every BIOS Update Nitro 5 AN515-43?

Answers

• YusufAlp007
    YusufAlp007 Member Posts: 140 Troubleshooter
    edited November 2022

ORIGINAL

Ssd veya hdd bağlı ancak sorunum bi değil ki

Bios virüsü ile ilgili bir şey soruyorum.

@egydiocoelho

TRANSLATED

Ssd or hdd is connected but my problem is not that

I'm asking something about bios virus.

@egydiocoelho

[Edited the thread by translating from Turkish to English]

• Maybe that's the problem. If the hard drives and ssds are plugged into the motherboard, they should be showing up in the bios info tab. It doesn't seem to be a virus related problem. It should be showing up like this:

Can you click on STORAGE DEVICE CONFIGURATION and check if all sata ports are enabled?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • YusufAlp007

Ok I'll check but could this be happening because of a BIOS virus?

Also, I asked how to get administrator permission and how to give it.

@egydiocoelho

• YusufAlp007
  • YusufAlp007
    edited October 2022
  • YusufAlp007

Can you help me? @egydiocoelho

• I'm following the topic. There's no need to be dripping. I usually reply when I have some free time. About your questions:

1 Ok I'll check but could this be happening because of a BIOS virus?

In my opinion, no! This can happen, when the sata ports are disabled in the bios or it could just be a bad connection from the hard drives or ssds to the motherboard.

2 Also, I asked how to get administrator permission and how to give it.

Occurs when the user accesses a program as an administrator. For example:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • YusufAlp007

1. Ok sorry

2. Such permission may have been granted. How do I know if I have given such permission?

3. Also, someone on the microsoft forum said that if I just update the BIOS with a BIOS update file that has a Bios virus, I can get a BIOS virus and I can't download it from somewhere, or do things like copy paste. Is this true?

@egydiocoelho

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited October 2022

Forget the virus problem. Windows is not booting, correct? Can you check if sata ports are enabled here?

If all ports are enabled and still the ssd or hdd is not showing in the bios info tab, unplug the lition battery and then unplug the hdd and ssd like this:

Then reconnect the ssd, hdd and lithium battery in that order. Then check again if the ssd and hdd appear in the bios info tab.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• YusufAlp007

No, there is no such thing as my computer not turning on.

I just want to make sure if there is a BIOS virus or not... I'm a little paranoid about these things too

@egydiocoelho

• There is no bios virus installed on your computer. No need to worry about it. Now, there are good tools that scan your hard drive: Junkware Removal Tool, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, and kaspersky.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• YusufAlp007

Yes the hard drive is scanned but as far as I know the BIOS is not.

Can this BIOS virus be transmitted from USB and things like that, from connected devices or by downloading from the internet, apart from the infected BIOS update?

@egydiocoelho

• YusufAlp007
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• YusufAlp007

I have read it but I have question marks in my mind.

Can these BIOS viruses infect other places from the infected computer?

Even if it is infected, is it effective on the infected computer and goes to the BIOS? @egydiocoelho

• As I said earlier, no! You need to provide administrator permission for this to happen.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• YusufAlp007

but as far as i know admin permission is not enough.

I know that it can enter the BIOS with the bios update. Is this true? @egydiocoelho

• Don't worry about it. There is nothing wrong with your computer.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• YusufAlp007

ok but is there any possibility to enter BIOS except BIOS update? @egydiocoelho

• No, it's not possible!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer