Wifi doesn't work

AAA1
AAA1 Member Posts: 2 New User

There is a problem of not connecting to Wi-Fi. I bought it in Myanmar in 2020. It started 6 months after the purchase. Even though I sent it to the service center, it still happens. Now it's more than 6 times in a month. Very confused. No one can fix it. It's happening all the time. Although I tried on the ways of youtube,It is okay about 2 days.I am now in Japan. It is also difficult to send service center because of the language barrier. How can I solve this problem please?

Answers

• wascas
    wascas Member Posts: 1,209 Overclocked Contributor WiFi Icon

What is the exact model name? Example AN515-56-50HK.

Open device manger, Network Adapters, Intel (R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 and update the driver. Or go to the support site for your model , download the WLAN driver and install it.

• AAA1
    AAA1 Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited September 2022

Although I tried both of them, it can't not be solved. Now, I can't connect wifi,so I download driver also.

[Thread edited to remove inappropriate or personal content]

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,679 Trailblazer

What is the error message when you open Properties on the AX201 card in Device Manager? As long as it has that error WiFi will not work, even with a driver reinstall.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.