My R751T doesn't power up

Veromaki_teacher
Veromaki_teacher Member Posts: 4 New User

My R751T chromebook doesn't power on. When i charge it, solid blue light but the computer don't power on. I have tried to hard reset it but it doesn't work. What else i can do?

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer

Does it try to do anything when you turn it on? Step us through the process you used when you tried the reset and what it did for each step...

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer

Did this happen suddenly for no apparent reason?

Jack E/NJ

• Veromaki_teacher
    I attach charger to computer and it iimmediately light turns blue and it doesn't start (power up).

• Veromaki_teacher

I have tried to reset computer pushing power button and reset button. I push both buttons about 30 s and nothing happens. I have also tried to take battery out and them reset computer, but that has not helped me.

• JackE

>>>I have also tried to take battery out and them reset computer, but that has not helped me.>>>

Did you make sure bottom cover is properly aligned with top cover and ALL 12 cover screws are fairly tight?

Jack E/NJ

• Veromaki_teacher

yes i did make sure.

• JackE

>>>I have tried to reset computer pushing power button and reset button>>>

Please show phone photo of reset button that you pushed. Not power button but reset button.

Jack E/NJ