Acer Care Center doesn't show any driver updates in Acer Aspire A515-56G Laptop?

chandaashoka
chandaashoka Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

I bought this laptop in last year and i tried to update drivers from acer care center from last year but care center always shows "Your system is up to date" . when i click that "check now" button then also it appered "Your system is up to date" and there's nothing in my Update history also. My acer care center version is 4.00.3042.0 . And unfortunately i don't know to choose right driver updates that i needed for my laptop and that'swhy i didn't manulally update from acer support site. so please tell me how to update my drivers from acer care center and how do i fix this issue in care center? please tell me because i don't know to update drivers from acer support site because i don't know to choose which drivers i have to update and which are not. so please tell me to fix this issue in acer care center.

Please help me to fix this care center problem. Thankyou.

Best Answer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,476 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

If your laptop is functioning OK then you don't need to update anything. Updates are generally meant for machines that aren't working properly. Trying to force an update on a machine the is functioning properly may cause adverse side effects.

>>>but i think driver updates are necessary for laptops and that'swhy "driver power state failure" blue screen error also happened i think. Please tell me if you know something to fix this care center issue and i'm thanking you for your reply and hoping your answer soon. Thankyou.>>>

Driver update are necessary but only for laptop that are experiencing problems? An occasional error that you think you had is not reason enough to update any drivers as this can happen to any machine in perfect working condition and could cause adverse side effects. If you decide to ignor Acer Care Center recommendations of no update, then you do it at your own risk.

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,476 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

If your laptop is functioning OK then you don't need to update anything. Updates are generally meant for machines that aren't working properly. Trying to force an update on a machine the is functioning properly may cause adverse side effects.

>>>but i think driver updates are necessary for laptops and that'swhy "driver power state failure" blue screen error also happened i think. Please tell me if you know something to fix this care center issue and i'm thanking you for your reply and hoping your answer soon. Thankyou.>>>

Driver update are necessary but only for laptop that are experiencing problems? An occasional error that you think you had is not reason enough to update any drivers as this can happen to any machine in perfect working condition and could cause adverse side effects. If you decide to ignor Acer Care Center recommendations of no update, then you do it at your own risk.

Jack E/NJ