How to fix this error AN515-54,?

Lawini_18
Lawini_18 Member Posts: 22 Troubleshooter
edited August 2022 in Nitro Gaming
How to fix this? What i need to fix this? 

( Edited the title to add the model name )

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,692 Trailblazer
    Lawini_18 said:
    First what is your laptop model number? Looks like its a Nitro 5, tell us the exact model number like AN515-xx also why have you gotten to that blue screen? Tell us what problems you have with your laptop?

First click on "Continue" and see if your laptop boots into windows? If not and the laptop boots into the same blue screen again then use "Troubleshoot" but as I don't know your laptops problems, I can't advice you any further. 
  • Lawini_18
    Lawini_18 Member Posts: 22 Troubleshooter
    StevenGen said:
    Lawini_18 said:
    First what is your laptop model number? Looks like its a Nitro 5, tell us the exact model number like AN515-xx also why have you gotten to that blue screen? Tell us what problems you have with your laptop?

First click on "Continue" and see if your laptop boots into windows? If not and the laptop boots into the same blue screen again then use "Troubleshoot" but as I don't know your laptops problems, I can't advice you any further. 
    AN515-54, I DID THE TROUBLE SHOOT AND EVERYTHING BUT IT STOP. IT SAYS " THERE'S A PROBLEM WHILE DKOING THE PROCESS". EVEN I WANT TO RESET IT STOPS