Help my an515-55 wont boot up please help

Kxzzza
Kxzzza Member Posts: 5 New User
So at first I was having the windows 10 undoing update changes problem so I tried to boot into safe mode but when I did that it restarted my laptop except now it doesnt boot up at all, im stuck at the manufacturing logo loading screen and ive tried everything and alt+f10 doesnt work it just makes my computer turn off after a couple seconds. Please help

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    (1) Long press and hold power button till laptop shuts off.
    (2) Unplug charger. No LEDs should be lit.
    (3) Press and hold power button again for 10-15 seconds
    (4) Plug charger back in
    (5) Wait for battery charge LED to turn steady blue
    (6) Turn on laptop and IMMEDIATELY tap F2 to enter BIOS menu
    (7) Press F9 to load BIOS defaults
    (8) Press F10 to save defaults and exit BIOS menu

Jack E/NJ

• Try resetting the bios: press f2 before the acer logo to access the bios. Then press the f9 and f10 keys.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Kxzzza
    JackE said:
    (1) Long press and hold power button till laptop shuts off.
    (2) Unplug charger. No LEDs should be lit.
    (3) Press and hold power button again for 10-15 seconds
    (4) Plug charger back in
    (5) Wait for battery charge LED to turn steady blue
    (6) Turn on laptop and IMMEDIATELY tap F2 to enter BIOS menu
    (7) Press F9 to load BIOS defaults
    (8) Press F10 to save defaults and exit BIOS menu
    Nothing happens when i do this there is no reaction. No button commands have any reaction. Is there anything else i can do?
  • JackE
    Does battery charge LED turn steady blue when charger is plugged in?

Jack E/NJ

• Kxzzza
    JackE said:
    Does battery charge LED turn steady blue when charger is plugged in?
       Yes ive tried literally everything and nothing gets a response. Everything was working fine until about 2 days ago when i tried to boot safe mode and then its just been stuck like this.
  • Kxzzza
    I even tried taking my ram out and putting it back in but this hasnt helped either :/ might just take it to a shop
  • JackE
    >>>So at first I was having the windows 10 undoing update changes problem so I tried to boot into safe mode>>>

Why did you try to boot into safe mode in the first place? You shouldn't have had to do this when rolling back a Win10 update.

Jack E/NJ

• Kxzzza
    JackE said:
    >>>So at first I was having the windows 10 undoing update changes problem so I tried to boot into safe mode>>>

Why did you try to boot into safe mode in the first place? You shouldn't have had to do this when rolling back a Win10 update.
    JackE said:

I was trying to uninstall my most recent update idk i was following a video on youtube where you had to do that because i was having problems where i was stuck in a loop of “we couldnt complete the updates, undoing changes” but i never got to uninstall the most recent update, instead i am stuck here now
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    So you can see the Acer splash screen and it never gets to the juggling balls display? Or do the balls start to show up then freeze? You should still be able to get into the BIOS or recovery. Are you sure you are hitting the F2 key quickly enough? Try holding it down as soon as you turn things on, before the Acer logo shows up.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • JackE
    >>>im stuck at the manufacturing logo loading screen>>>

Shut laptop off again. Then turn it back on and IMMEDIATELY press and hold ALT key while tapping F10 key. Don't wait for the logo to appear before pressing ALT+F10.

If still nothing, then shut laptop  off again. Then turn it back on and IMMEDIATELY start tapping F2 key to enter BIOS menu. Don't wait for the logo to appear before tapping F2. Make sure boot drive appears in BIOS INFORMATION tab and F12 & D2D options are enabled in the BIOS MAIN tab.

Jack E/NJ