Predator Helios 700 No display but unit powers on and seems like working.

donsveto
donsveto Member Posts: 1 New User
edited October 2023 in Predator Laptops
Hey everyone, I am having trouble to start my Acer Predator Helios 700. I was working on it, on it's battery, and suddenly screen went dark, and keyboard also. I tuned it off, and turned it on, on a charger, and only lights on power button and touchpad are working. Lights on keyboard are not working, although I can hear laptop is working. Image attached. Any suggestions how to solve this, before I go to service?

Thanks in advance.

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• What is the exact model? Example AN515-55-58VH.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • ragsak28
    ragsak28 Ally Posts: 677
    Hi @donsveto

You can disconnect the laptop from the charger turn it off completely. Then press and hold down the power button for 30 secs. Then connect the charger back to laptop try to turn it on to check if that makes any difference. Also try to connect the laptop to an external monitor to check if you get any output in the monitor if you can. If you get any output while connected to the monitor then try to reinstall the display drivers to check if that makes any difference.

How to restart Graphics Driver in Windows 1110

NOTE: Make sure to reboot the laptop after uninstalling the driver to reinstall the drivers back in the laptop.

Hope it will help you in some way.