Acer nitro turning on and off

Dave521
Dave521 Member Posts: 2 New User
My laptop keeps turning on and off and sometimes flickering keyboard the battery is almost full and the charger is plugged in but I keep getting a orange solid light and orange blinking but sometime it changes back to blue and I hear a notification like the laptop is on but nothing is running on it.

Answers

• ragsak28
    ragsak28 Ally Posts: 677
    Hi @Dave521

You can try to disconnect the laptop from the charger, turn it off then press and hold down the power button for 30 secs. Then connect it with the charger turn it on. Then try to reinstall the battery drivers to check if that makes any difference.

Fixed Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery Driver Issues -  Driver Easy

NOTE: Make sure to reboot the laptop to reinstall the uninstalled the driver back to the laptop.

If that doesn't work then you can try to do a reset to check if that makes any difference.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/recovery-options-in-windows-31ce2444-7de3-818c-d626-e3b5a3024da5#WindowsVersion=Windows_11

Check the above link to do a reset,

NOTE: Make sure to backup all the data before the reset.

Hope it will help you in some way.

• Dave521
    Dave521 Member Posts: 2 New User
    After awhile it started working again i couldn't even use the pc for about a few minutes to a few seconds but if it does it again ill try that.