hi there i was just wondering what GPU will fit in a Predator PO7-640

Options
skyborn_al
skyborn_al Member Posts: 40 Troubleshooter
edited August 2022 in Predator Desktops
what it came with is a RTX 3080 10gb and  i7-12700K   i was just wondering if i had to get the same GPU i wanted a backup GPU if anything happened to that one down the road will it fit a rtx 3080 12gb well it support it if anybody could help me out that would be much appreciated    

Best Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I was under the impression that the only RTX 3080  16GB systems were laptops... You get either 10GB or 12GB on the cards.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,478 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I was under the impression the 16GB was already out. If not, I'd probably save up for a 3090 24GB to see it'd fit. Then turn it on and hope that it would work too. :)

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• JackE
    Options
    Yes, you should even be able to use the 16GB model if you can afford one. :)

Jack E/NJ

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I was under the impression that the only RTX 3080  16GB systems were laptops... You get either 10GB or 12GB on the cards.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • JackE
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I was under the impression the 16GB was already out. If not, I'd probably save up for a 3090 24GB to see it'd fit. Then turn it on and hope that it would work too. :)

Jack E/NJ