PredatorSense Predator Orion 3000 P03-640 not possibility to have all function

bastos
bastos Member Posts: 2 New User
edited August 2022 in Acer Software
Hello, I have just bought a Predator Orion 3000 P03-640 running Windows 11. PredatorSense has only 4 tabs (fan and CPU). But I have noticed that Overclocking and lighting tab are missing. Is it due to my model on which it these functions are not available or do I have to install some drivers ou a different version of PredatorSense or it is not possible with my model ?
Thanks for the answers

( edited the title to add the model name )

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,470 Trailblazer
    First check this link to make sure you have the updated Win11 version of PredatorSense app installed.

Jack E/NJ

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,672 Trailblazer
    It is likely that it's as you suggest, that model (PO3 for Predator Orion, not P03 for Predator Zero) doesn't have support for all potential PredatorSense options for your model.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • bastos
    bastos Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thanks for the answers. I have noticed that other tool, acer configurator ARC allows me to setup Lightning on mouse and KB. This is a good news. I will checked, the version is the good one  for windows 11. I carry on my search for the rest of the function