2020 AN515-44-R99Q AC Adapter Replacement

Josh_m
Josh_m Member Posts: 1 New User
So my laptop is out of warranty and I am looking for a replacement AC adapter, however, I can not find any official chargers with the same output. For context the AN515-44-R99Q comes with a 135W 19.5V 6.92A adapter with the adapter model ADP-135NB B. As far as I can tell Acer does not sell and official adapter replacement and all of the adapters that I can find online (including on Acer's site) say they are compatible, but are the completely wrong output at 19V 7.1A. I find it hard to believe that Acer no longer sells the ac adapter for a laptop that is only 2 years old, and was wondering if anyone knew where these would be available aside from eBay where they are close to 100$. I would like to find an official OEM replacement if possible, but anything that is actually compatible with the right output would suffice. 

Best Answer

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,858 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Josh_m said:
    So my laptop is out of warranty and I am looking for a replacement AC adapter, however, I can not find any official chargers with the same output. For context the AN515-44-R99Q comes with a 135W 19.5V 6.92A adapter with the adapter model ADP-135NB B. As far as I can tell Acer does not sell and official adapter replacement and all of the adapters that I can find online (including on Acer's site) say they are compatible, but are the completely wrong output at 19V 7.1A. I find it hard to believe that Acer no longer sells the ac adapter for a laptop that is only 2 years old, and was wondering if anyone knew where these would be available aside from eBay where they are close to 100$. I would like to find an official OEM replacement if possible, but anything that is actually compatible with the right output would suffice. 
    There are Acer outlets that sell Acer genuine parts, have a look at this original AN515-44 and 55 charger as they are the same and will work 100% "Acer Aspire Nitro AN515-44 AN515-55 AN517-52 AC Power Adapter Charger Supply" specs "ADAPTER.AC.CHICONY.135W.19.5V.1.7x5.5x11" the difference it doesn't quote the amps but a 0.18A will make zero difference and will work 100%. 

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,858 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Josh_m said:
    There are Acer outlets that sell Acer genuine parts, have a look at this original AN515-44 and 55 charger as they are the same and will work 100% "Acer Aspire Nitro AN515-44 AN515-55 AN517-52 AC Power Adapter Charger Supply" specs "ADAPTER.AC.CHICONY.135W.19.5V.1.7x5.5x11" the difference it doesn't quote the amps but a 0.18A will make zero difference and will work 100%.