I've reinstalled OS and deleted everything. So I have no Predator apps... Which to get and where?

Hey,

Acer Predator P03-600 (specifically this one: https://www.czc.cz/acer-predator-orion-po3-600-cerna_7/280777/produkt)

Backstory:
I've had some OS issues which even CZC (e-shop I bought my PC from) customer service couldn't fix. They just deleted everything and gave the PC back to me... still with messed up OS... (I was naive enough to think that they could do something...) so I just reinstalled the OS with all my files gone anyways (they said they did and they'd keep the files but they didn't... terrible service I know) and now my PC is working fine for over 2 years! (have it for >3 years now, working like when it was new and I'm using it every day since I bought it for at least 2 hours)

What now?
My PC is regulating it's fans fine and all, no actual problems in any other way also but it'd be "just nice" to have all those related apps that came with the PC when I bought it :/

And while I'm asking on a forum like this (cause I'm too lazy to look into this for hours while someone here just knows it...) got any recommendations for some other apps?

Thanks!

Best Answer

Answers