Acer Veriton Z4880G I7459 how to control OSD

Jan123
Jan123 Member Posts: 5 New User
On a Acer Veriton Z4880G I7459, how do I control the on screen display?
When I press the middle button with the three stripes icon, I get a menu, but how do I press these on screen buttons?
It does not react on the mouse or keyboard.

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    If you have a touchscreen version, then press the screen button with your finger.

Jack E/NJ

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    And if it's not the touchscreen version, the mouse should work as well.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Jan123
    Jan123 Member Posts: 5 New User
    Thanks for the answers, this might be a clue!

How can I see if it is a touch screen?
    If I touch it, nothing happens.

I am running Ubuntu Linux 20.04. Is this OSD and mouse functionality maybe only supported by windows?
  • JackE
    edited August 2022
    There should be other buttons in addition to the button with 3 stripes icon. There should be a navigation button that allows you to navigate the menu and select a menu option. Perhaps you should download the users manuals in the document section of this link if you don't already have them.

Jack E/NJ

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    If you touch the screen in Windows and it doesn't register, you don't have the touch screen model. :)
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • JackE
    There should be other buttons in addition to the button with 3 stripes icon. There should be a navigation button that allows you to navigate the menu and select a menu option. Perhaps you should download the users manuals in the document section of this link if you don't already have them.

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/9104?b=1

Jack E/NJ