Is there a larger keyboard available for the Aspire C24?

LAJAY
LAJAY Member Posts: 2 New User
The one that came with it is very small, made for small fingers. 

Best Answer

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,896 Trailblazer
    edited August 2022 Answer ✓
    LAJAY said:
    You can buy whatever keyboard you like to pair with the Aspire C24, you can use either a Bluetooth wireless type or a corded USB type keyboard/mouse gaming or whatever suites you? I've got the Corsair Wireless Gaming Bundle that is one of the top combos out there and it works great for me and its also got great battery life, I've never ever had any problems with it, I use this on my AMD self built 5950X/RTX-3070/32GB system for hard core gaming and also sometimes use it with my AN515-56 laptop and it connects and works perfectly as that is why I got a Bluetooth combo as its so easy to alternate between PC's. 

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,896 Trailblazer
    edited August 2022 Answer ✓
    LAJAY said:
    You can buy whatever keyboard you like to pair with the Aspire C24, you can use either a Bluetooth wireless type or a corded USB type keyboard/mouse gaming or whatever suites you? I've got the Corsair Wireless Gaming Bundle that is one of the top combos out there and it works great for me and its also got great battery life, I've never ever had any problems with it, I use this on my AMD self built 5950X/RTX-3070/32GB system for hard core gaming and also sometimes use it with my AN515-56 laptop and it connects and works perfectly as that is why I got a Bluetooth combo as its so easy to alternate between PC's. 

• LAJAY
    LAJAY Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thank you Steve. I just tried my old HP keyboard and it would not work (even with new batteries). 
  • What is the exact model? Example C24-830-58VH.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Larryodie
    Larryodie Member Posts: 1,430 Supercomputer Wrangler WiFi Icon
    It should work, try the dongle in a different USB port. 
    Do the installation when turned of then boot up. Plug and play should pick it up with driver.  Be sure on batteries.