Aspire ES1-572 Windows 10 Display Problem

Shunty
Shunty Member Posts: 2 New User
Hi,
I have Aspire ES1-572 laptop I did clean installation with windows 10. Its work fine but when I am installing display driver form official website screen goes black only curer showing. I did reinstall window and updated its driver form windows update and screen goes black. I checked with external display its also showing black screen.
Without display drier its working but after display driver black screen. I can hear windows sound on black screen.
How to resolve this problem, Please help.

Answers

• Shunty
    Shunty Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hi,Windows 7 working fine with display driver on this laptop but I have windows 10 Genuine I want to use windows 10 on it. I also used latest build of windows but same problem with display driver anyone have solution for it.

• hamzaqq1
    hamzaqq1 Member Posts: 2 New User
    I also have the same issue in window 10 . When I try to install display driver from Acer official website of my laptop , screen goes blank for a long time and if I try it multiple times , window gets corrupted .
    I have seen that Acer community haven't replied for the above two similar posts .
    Acer laptops are also useless and community have no comments.
    I have a YouTube channel with 24k+ subscribers.
    Will tell my subscribers soon about this useless company 
  • hamzaqq1
    hamzaqq1 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Acer is a very bad company 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,672 Trailblazer
    Which drive are you trying to install? There are different video drivers for different versions of the Aspire ES1-572. To get the latest drive use the Intel Driver and Support Assistant from Intel's site. Likely the previous posters were trying to use the Skylake drivers on a Kabylake CPU/GPU or visa versa.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • hamzAaa
    hamzAaa Member Posts: 1 New User

Dear billsey.

I have the same issue of display driver . After installing display driver from acer official website , the screen goes black for long time and if left for an hour , windows gets corrupted . i have acer es1 572 7th generation so its kabbylake , but I have tried both dispkay drivers of kabby lake and sky lake , but none is helpfull .

I also have shown this laptop to a repair person , but he also doesnt understand the problem , he simply says change the motherboad that worth more than 100$ .

Finally lost my trust from acer or its related any product.