Acer Aspire SW3-013-16PSwitch 10E touchscreen, ports, buttons and other functions don't work anymore

2»

Answers

• Frostelus
    Frostelus Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

JackE said:
    >>>But there's nothing wrong with the dock itself. It's all those ports and the touchscreen of the tablet that does not work >>>

Exactly which ports on the tablet do not work?
    As I said on my original post, the touch screen, speakers, audio jack, micro HDMi port, micro sub port, volume button, windows button, sleep button etc. However, I can still charge the tablet, press and hold the power button to turn it on and off and the removable dock/keyboard works fine
  • Frostelus

Tinkerer

Does the same problem occur when reinstalling windows?

Like I said on my origonal post: I tried resetting the tablet, reinstall Windows, check for any available drivers on the website and troubleshooting, but nothing helped.
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,328 Trailblazer
    Which numbers work on the tablet?

Jack E/NJ

• Frostelus

Tinkerer

edited July 2022
    JackE said:
    Which numbers work on the tablet?

Both number 5 and 6 works partially, while the rest don't work at all, including the touchscreen and built in speakers. Micro USB works only when charging my device but it can no longer be used with OTG and such. The power button can be used for turning it on or off, but can't put the tablet to sleep mode anymore.
  • JackE
    Not good. The mic, speakers, touchscreen & usb-data all have separate separate cable connections to the mainboard. All would've had to loosen or fail at the same time. An unlikely event unless the pad was somehow exposed to a high humidity environment that affected connector contacts. So I have to guess that a mainboard failure is more  likely. About all you can do is pry the back off the pad, disconnect the battery pack, and check/reseat all the accessible cable connections to the mainboard. Button it back up. Try it again.

Jack E/NJ

• Michael19
    Michael19 Member Posts: 32 Troubleshooter

Hi good ppl, I need help with my switch 10, I tried the ALT + F10 and I get this screen

When it's off and I switch it on than I get Acer logo than loading files than back to Acer logo than it switches itself off and on again and does it continuously. Please help

• Michael19

Hi good ppl, I'm having some trouble with my switch 10, was told windows is corrupted and I was to do a recovery which I tried via USB and no help, I tried ALT + F10 and I get this page

• OK! The image appears to be corrupted. In this case, I advise you to try to reinstall windows, using a microsoft iso. Do you know how to reinstall windows?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Michael19

I've tried but with no success, could you please assist me with it and if possible with pictures.

• JackE

Michael19

Please don't post this same issue on other user threads. Stay on your own thread shown below to avoid confusion and delays in trying to resolve the issue. Thanks. https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/comment/1147099#Comment_1147099

Jack E/NJ