My Aspire C27-962 monitor stand needs a base

slyspif
slyspif Member Posts: 3 New User
Hello!
Does anyone know the part number or where I can buy the foot portion of the monitor stand on my Aspire C27-962.  The neck is fine, just need a new base!
Thanks!!

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    Acer's part number for that bottom portion of the stand is: 60.BCND6.002
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    Google search part # 60.BCND6.002 for vendors who ship to your location. About $40-50usd

Jack E/NJ

• slyspif
    Thanks Billsey!!
  • billsey
    No problem, I'm glad I could help.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • slyspif
    JackE said:
    Google search part # 60.BCND6.002 for vendors who ship to your location. About $40-50usd

Hi Jack & Billsey, Thanks for the photos, very helpful!  I got the base today, and it does not fit directly to the bracket on the back of the monitor.  Do you know if there is another piece in-between?  Is this the right base?  Here are my pics:

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    This is the base and part number listed in the specifications if you indeed have the C27-962. Sorry I cannot see any of your pictures posted.

Jack E/NJ

• billsey
    The only other part to the stand is the upright portion, 60.BCND6.003.