Address to send laptop repair within warranty

Beardsley345
Beardsley345 Member Posts: 1 New User
Hi guys
the service phone number is saying the phone line is closed and call in working hours yet I called Friday 12 
the bar code is not working at the drop of point for me to return by DHL my laptop for repair
the shop says DHL are really poor service 
Can I have a address to send myself 
Via Royal Mail ?
thanks 

Best Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,476 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Go to this link. Enter you machine's serial number id (SNID). Then trying using the chatline. An authorized repair center is shown  below but you must check with an ACER chatline rep first to make sure it's the right one before sending it there without an RMA or it might get lost. https://www.acer.com/ac/en/GB/content/support

UK Repair Centre

Equinox Maintenance Limited
    10 Shannon Way
    Tewkesbury Business Park
    Tewkesbury
    Gloucestershire
    GL20 8ND

Jack E/NJ

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,700 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Note that with some models support is provided directly by the vendor, not by Acer itself. For those you need to contact the vendor.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,476 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Go to this link. Enter you machine's serial number id (SNID). Then trying using the chatline. An authorized repair center is shown  below but you must check with an ACER chatline rep first to make sure it's the right one before sending it there without an RMA or it might get lost. https://www.acer.com/ac/en/GB/content/support

UK Repair Centre

Equinox Maintenance Limited
    10 Shannon Way
    Tewkesbury Business Park
    Tewkesbury
    Gloucestershire
    GL20 8ND

Jack E/NJ

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,700 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Note that with some models support is provided directly by the vendor, not by Acer itself. For those you need to contact the vendor.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.