how do i create a new account on my computer ?

FrankThePotato4
FrankThePotato4 Member Posts: 2 New User
when i connect to my acer i have to enter a password to enter my account right
 my question is : how do i create a new account ?
please help me 
thank you

Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Hi, 
    If multiple users will be using the same computer, you may want to create a new account for each person. Windows allows you to create multiple user accounts. Each account saves certain settings and allows you to control files and folders separately. When each user logs on with a particular user account, it’s like accessing a unique computer.

To create a new user account:

1. Choose Start→Control Panel and in the resulting window, click the Add or Remove User Accounts link.

The Manage Accounts dialog box appears.

image0jpg

2. Click Create a New Account.

The Create New Account dialog box appears.

image1jpg

3. Enter an account name and then select the type of account you want to create.

An Administrator can do things like create and change accounts and install programs. A Standard user can’t do the tasks an administrator can.

4. Click the Create Account button and then close the Control Panel.

After you create an account, you can make changes to it, such as assigning a password or changing the account type, by double-clicking it in the Manage Accounts dialog box.

:) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• FrankThePotato4
    FrankThePotato4 Member Posts: 2 New User
    I called support but thanks any way.
    and we don't have same computer because I don't have same settings than yours 

• AceFron1
    AceFron1 Member Posts: 1 New User
    How do I crate a account on a acer when I am logged out 
  • Jeyam
    Jeyam Member Posts: 348 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
    edited June 2022
    Please create a separate forum so that you can get more suggestions from others techs.  

You have to login to any account to create a new account on the device. If you are logged out or forgot password. Try to reset the password and login or do a full factory reset. Since it's a full reset your data's will be lost unfortunately.