Audio issues ConceptD CN715-72P

KaatjeC
KaatjeC Member Posts: 2 New User
Hey guys,

Sinds a month, I'm having some weird audio issues.
It started when I "suddenly" turned off my Bluetooth headphones while the video I was watching was still playing. Normally, when you disconnect Bluetooth headphones, the build-in speaker automatically take over. But not this time... 
Sinds that moment, I can only hear sound true the Bluetooth headphones. Except when the input is Microsoft Teams, then the build-in speaker do work. (What the what?!)
So I called tech-support. They send me a link to a new driver. This initially helped, but as of yesterday the same issues recurs... Except this time, the headphones were not involved so I suppose we can rule out a "dominant" connection.

Note: I tried to deinstall and reinstall the drivers. No luck.

Does anyone have a clue what this could be and how to solve it? It's driving me nuts!

(Thread was edited to add model name to the title)

Answers

• Jeyam
    Jeyam Member Posts: 348 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon

Hi @ KaatjeC

Please mention your full model name of unit

• KaatjeC
    KaatjeC Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hi @Jeyam,

Sorry! It's a ConceptD CN715-72P, running windows 10 pro.
  • Jeyam
    Jeyam Member Posts: 348 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
    edited June 2022
    Did you try to select the default speaker as system speakers. Please check that as well on sound settings. Also is it media tech drivers?
  • Have you checked the realtek audio console settings?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)