Acer iconia I can’t use display keyboard and mouse

RashedIslam121
RashedIslam121 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited June 2022 in Acer Software
It’s so much pain full plz if anyone have orginal driver it’s so much help for me 

(Thread was edited to add model name to the title)

Answers

• Have you tried resetting the tablet?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,328 Trailblazer
    Please post a screenshot of Device Manager if possible.

Jack E/NJ

• RashedIslam121
    Ok thank you for your comment 
  • JackE
    Do you still have Win7 installed?

Jack E/NJ

• RashedIslam121
    Yes I try 10 also keyboard didn’t work win 7 also same 
  • JackE
    How did you re-install Win7?

Jack E/NJ

• RashedIslam121
    From flash drive 
  • JackE
    >>>Hi jack I use Acer iconia 6210 I use win 7 keyboard didn’t work I try win 10 also still same problem.you see my comments already what I do now  >>>>>>From flash drive >>>

(1) What do you  mean Iconia-62101? You have Iconia-484G64ns?
    (2) Did you get Windows7 OEM flashdrive from ACER?

Jack E/NJ

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer
    Yes, the Iconia 484GS64ns was never release in the US, so we don't have easy access to specs or the service guide. Especially with it being as old as it is the drivers can be hard to find. You system came with 1st gen Intel processors, from the Arrandale chipset. The GPU is integrated into the chipset, but I don't know if Intel ever did drivers newer than the W7 and possible the W8/8.1 OSes. I'm guessing there is an issue with the USB drivers that sit behind the touchscreen and keyboard, since that is all that is held in common between the two functions.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • JackE
    >>>Hi jack I use Acer iconia 6210 I use win 7 keyboard didn’t work I try win 10 also still same problem.you see my comments already what I do now  >>>>>>From flash drive >>>

(1) What do you  mean Iconia-62101? You have Iconia-484G64ns?
    (2) Did you get Windows7 OEM flashdrive from ACER?

Jack E/NJ

• I would try to use iobit's driverbooster program, to try to capture these drivers.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)