my new Acer cant find my old printer, can anyone recommend a printer for home use only. Aspire C 24

Rickyg52
Rickyg52 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited May 2022 in All-In-One PCs
Ive tried connecting my Canon Pixma MG2950 old printer to my new Acer Aspire C 24 but it can't find it, ive tried wi fi, blue tooth and cable but notrhing, do I need a new printer (home use only) if so can someone recommend on.

(Thread was edited to add model name to the title)

Answers

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 Ally Posts: 4,084
    @Rickyg52

There are so many home printers of different models are available from Hp, Brother, canon, Epson,    You can visit the manufacturer website or go to a near by store and get a printer designed for home purpose. 

You can also go to windows + r - type control printers  on run 
    click on add printer and install the printer 

or 

go to canon website - download and install the printer driver of Canon Pixma MG2950

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,647 Trailblazer
    You shouldn't need a new printer unless there is a problem with the printer itself. The Canons can be problematic with some systems, but it's usually the Chromebooks they have issues with. Open Device Manager with the printer disconnected, then plug the printer in using USB and see what changes. Post a screen shot of the change...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,444 Trailblazer

Jack E/NJ

• This your printer appear here?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)