Display Issue Aspire C27-1655

ALEX999
ALEX999 Member Posts: 3 New User
Sometimes when I resize a window adn then I move the cursor on the X for close the window or I move the cursor on the small line to minimize the window (without any mouse clicks), the screen became all black and I have to move the mouse to make reshow the desktop, then all the words and the windows tremble ... It happens quite often and I paid attention that happens when a resize a windows ... what could it be and how can I solve it?

Answers

• Jeyam
    Jeyam Member Posts: 348 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon

Hi @ ALEX999 

Change the video or display settings and adjust the brightness. Display settings like brightness, refresh rate, resolution and power management may affect the performance of your monitor. Changing the display settings can help resolve several types of video issues.

• ALEX999
    Jeyam said:

Hi @ ALEX999 

Change the video or display settings and adjust the brightness. Display settings like brightness, refresh rate, resolution and power management may affect the performance of your monitor. Changing the display settings can help resolve several types of video issues.

No, it doesn't work. Nothing has changed. All the desktop is not defined and seems to tremble. What can I do to solve?
  • Can you record a video of the problem and post it on youtube?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    Sometimes an app running in the background blocks screen refreshes and you get that symptom. What's happening is the change in window position  or size causes a call to refresh, which waits until the block is released before the screen actually repaints.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • ALEX999
    billsey said:
    Sometimes an app running in the background blocks screen refreshes and you get that symptom. What's happening is the change in window position  or size causes a call to refresh, which waits until the block is released before the screen actually repaints.
    Thank you, but the only programs opened are Chrome and Word, and once the problem happen it continue even if I close Chrome and Word. Maybe it's an app or service running in background but I don't know how to identify it. i contacted the acer supporto in Italy and they suppose it depends on a windows update and they suggest to make a new installation from scratch... I 'd prefere to find another way to solve
  • Try disabling all non-essential services via msconfig:

Then restart windows!

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)