A514/54G windows 11 got corrupted

prakashok
prakashok Member Posts: 2 New User
edited May 2022 in Windows 11
I bought new laptop last week. With in one week. Sound start breaking, network frequent disconnection. I got replaced with same model, Now windows 11 got corrupted. It goes for repair. Tried with factory reset. Now unexpected error and couldn't continue. 
Configuration is i7, 16GB, 2gb dedicated graphics, 512SSD.Seems that very bad experience with Acer laptop. Any one advise

{Thread was edited to add model name to the title}

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,475 Trailblazer
    (1) Press and hold power button till laptop shuts off.
    (2) Turn it back on and immediately press and hold ALT key while tapping F10 key
    (3) Menu should appear to allow a full erase everything factory reset.
    (4) if problem persists, immediately return to the vendor for a refund

Jack E/NJ

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,679 Trailblazer
    If Jack's solution doesn't work the problem is likely the SSD, from the symptoms. It's faster to swap with the vendor than to send it to Acer for a repair.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • prakashok
    prakashok Member Posts: 2 New User
    Tried with factory reset. It is giving encountered an unexpected error is coming. I am not able to proceed further. This is the second laptop with same issue. Seems that this model has serious problem.
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,475 Trailblazer

Immediately return to the vendor as defective for a refund. Don't let the vendor's return merchandise authorization period expire. Usually only a week or two.

Jack E/NJ