PH315-53 72XD Predator Sense for Windows 11

davideche87
davideche87 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited October 2021 in Windows 11
Hi.

I've upgraded the operating system to Window 11 for my Predator Helios 300. However, the Predator Sense Utility doesn't work. When do you plan to update the drivers?

Thanks for your reply

Thread was edited to add model name in the title

Answers

• jwds1978
    jwds1978 Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

I have a Predator Helios 300 (PH315-53-764Q) with Windows 11 and PredatorSense appears to be working alright for me.
  • davideche87
    davideche87 Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited October 2021

Thank you very much for your answer. I've a PH315-53 72XD. Could you tell me if it was automatic? The program doesn't appear to me and the key that activates Predator Sense doesn't work. I checked the page to download the Predator Sense drivers but I found that they are available for Windows 10. I don't know if I made a mistake when activating Windows, I followed the normal steps.

• jwds1978
    jwds1978 Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

edited October 2021

Thank you very much for your answer. I've a PH315-53 72XD. Could you tell me if it was automatic? The program doesn't appear to me and the key that activates Predator Sense doesn't work. I checked the page to download the Predator Sense drivers but I found that they are available for Windows 10. I don't know if I made a mistake when activating Windows, I followed the normal steps.

No, at the time, I hadn't been offered the Windows 11 upgrade within Windows Update as of yet.  So, I'd used the Installation Assistant to do the upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11.

At the time of the upgrade, I'd gone from Windows 10 Home to Windows 11 Home.  I've since upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, primarily, for BitLocker.

I haven't noticed anything not working with PredatorSense and its hardware button is functional.
  • Yurand
    Yurand Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi All! The same issue for Predator PH317-53  davideche87 said:
    Hi.

I've upgraded the operating system to Window 11 for my Predator Helios 300. However, the Predator Sense Utility doesn't work. When do you plan to update the drivers?

Thanks for your reply

Thread was edited to add model name in the title

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    @Yurand you have a different computer than this thread is for. You should start a new thread for yours.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Predator sense version 3162 works correctly on windows 11: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1L3Ln-WkCvogX1OUmr74i3h8jk4ICVF94
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • HamidHayri
    HamidHayri Member Posts: 2 New User
    hello guys i dont know what is the solution yet i tried to access the drive folder but its locked and at the same time i really need the predator sense application what to do?
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    If PredatorSense isn't yet working on your model in Windows 11, just roll back to Windows 10 and wait for a new version.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Tavillo
    Tavillo Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

Predator sense version 3162 works correctly on windows 11: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1L3Ln-WkCvogX1OUmr74i3h8jk4ICVF94
    Hey you shared the drive with me, but theres nothing in it. 
  • I uploaded the files again
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Faser
    Faser Member Posts: 4 New User
    Please upload the file to the resource again. I want to download for myself.
  • @Faser What is your email?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer