Whats the difference between reseting windows by our selves and by the repair centre

Crims0n
Crims0n Member Posts: 1 New User
The windows i reinstall myself i noticed that some files are still inside (it has some memories of games i installed like in steam etc). However the one i got from the repair centre is like completely new just as i got it. However of course i have to pay them some amount of money. But they said i got confused when he says i have windows installed ady so no nee buy new one yet the laptop i got seems like a new one. Anyone can explain whats the difference?

Answers

• How did you reinstall windows? Pressing alt+f10 before the acer logo or using a microsoft iso?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)