SK-9662 keyboard and SN-9662 mouse. Where's the dongle kept?

BassOrWhat
BassOrWhat Member Posts: 8 New User
edited April 2022 in Gadgets & Accessories
Where should the dongle be in the mouse? There doesn't seem to be room for the dongle in the battery compartment.

Answers

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 Ally Posts: 4,044
    @BassOrWhat

I understand you would like to know whether the  SK-9662 keyboard and SN-9662 mouse was shipped with usb dongle. 

Please provide the exact model of your All in one Pc.    We need to check whether it is having the wifi capability for wireless keyboard and wireless mouse to work. 

Please check the instruction manual of keyboard and mouse for dongle and batteries.     Please also check the information on package contents.    Otherwise contact the place where you have purchased this product.     Does it came along with the computer or you have purchased it separately. 

If your device is in warranty you can contact the warranty dept.     Go to the website support.acer.com - chose your country.   On the new page - scroll down -  click on "contact support".  Scroll down.  You can find the phone no to contact the warranty dept. 

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• BassOrWhat
    Hi. Just to be clear?

Please provide the exact model of your All in one Pc.
    I'm not sure what you mean? The exact model I have is SK-9662 and SM-9662.

Please check the instruction manual of keyboard and mouse for dongle and batteries.
    No indication on the instruction manual where the dongle is, which is why I'm asking.
    It states it could be in the mouse but I've checked the battery compartment. There doesn't seem to be any room for a dongle.

Please also check the information on package contents.    Otherwise contact the place where you have purchased this product.   
    Package contents missing. I can't seem to find any information on the internet to retrieve this information. Can't remember where I purchased it from as it has been in storage for a while.

Does it came along with the computer or you have purchased it separately. 
    Purchased as mouse and keyboard together but not with PC.

Thanks

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    We don't have access to detailed info on peripherals like the wireless keyboard and mouse. If someone has an identical model they should be able to look for you, but you really should be in a different section here, since this one is for the All-in-One computers.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • BassOrWhat
    Thanks billsey

I'm guessing from the lack of information about these generally, they were provided as part of an All-In-One package. Still no luck locating the dongle.
  • BassOrWhat
    It looks like it was supplied with the following:

Acer C22-820 Intel Pentium J5040 All In One Desktop PC

Stock Code: 37114999 | Part No: DQ.BDZEK.006