NitroSense isn't recognizing my computer.

Reality
Reality Member Posts: 2 New User
The Acer NitroSense isn't recognizing my computer. The computer I brought is a Acer Nitro N50-620.
The computer came with windows 11 and after realizing that windows 11 will not let me play games without glitching or messing I decided to downgrade to windows 10. I do not know any way of controlling my fans for my GPU And CPU and I usually use NitroSense to do just that. If anyone has any recommendation or any help regarding this issue it will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Best Answer

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,717 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    @Reality try to download and install Care Center to determine the actual model name. After that, go to the Nitrosense installation folder, plugs and find the Nitro N50-620 folder, and rename to the one that shows in the Care Center.
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!

Answers

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,717 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    @Reality try to download and install Care Center to determine the actual model name. After that, go to the Nitrosense installation folder, plugs and find the Nitro N50-620 folder, and rename to the one that shows in the Care Center.
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • Reality
    Reality Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thank you! It completely work. Props to you! @AnhEZ28