There are bubbles formation on the back side of my Acer Swift 5 laptop.

shubhamsagar
shubhamsagar Member Posts: 1 New User
edited January 2023 in Swift and Spin Series
My laptop is exactly one year old and there are many bubbles formed at the back of my laptop. It is very weird because I have used many laptops of different brands and variants, and this is the first time I have seen anything like this for a laptop.

I am worried because these bubbles are increasing with time. Also, my laptop gets heat up very soon when I put it on charging while working on it.
Please Help !

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    Please send a personal message to @Acer-Jose for followup along with the image posted here and your full Acer model number. For example E5-576G. Thanks.

Jack E/NJ

• Ingrid-Acer
    Ingrid-Acer Administrator Posts: 3,274 Community Administrator
    edited September 2021
    Hello @shubhamsagar

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your unit, I sent you a private message requesting some information to better assist you.

Regards, 
    Acer-Ingrid 
  • NikVellat
    NikVellat Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi All
    I am facing the same issue with my laptop and seeing bubbles all over the rear side of the laptop . Acer Swift 5 . I purchased it during July 2020 and this is very disappointing to see bubbles all over in just an year time for a premium laptop like this .
  • JackE

Send a PM to Acer-Ingrid

Jack E/NJ

• Ingrid-Acer
    Thank you JackE!

Hello NikVellat

I am so sorry about this issue. I replied your private message with some information, please reply at your convenience. 

Best Regards, 
    Acer-Ingrid 

• ELC
    ELC Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hi all, I'm facing the same issue with my Switch 5. I bought it last year Jun but start to set it up and use from last year Aug and onwards. The bubbles seems increasing along the time. Please help. Thank you. 
  • JackE
    @ELC Please send a personal message to @Acer-Ingrid with a phone photo if possible.

Jack E/NJ

• ELC
    ELC Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thank you @JackE.
    Hi @AcerIngrid, just pm u and pictures attached. Thanks. 
  • Ingrid-Acer
    Thank you JackE

Hello ELC, 

Sorry about the issue you are having with your notebook, I replied your private message inquiring some information, please answer at your convenience. 

Best Regards. 
    Acer-Ingrid
  • Fion
    Fion Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hii, I am facing the same issue with my Acer Swift 5. The bubbles seems increasing along the time. Please help!! 
    Thank you. 
  • JackE
    Fion Send a personal message to @Acer-Ingrid with a phone photo if possible.

Jack E/NJ

• Ingrid-Acer
    Thank you JackE

Hello Fion

I am so sorry for the issue you are having with your notebook. I replied your private message, please check it at your convenience. 

Best Regards, 
    Aer-Ingrid 
  • Shafinaz
    Shafinaz Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have the same problem as well. Glad to know mine is not an isolated case. This laptop is the worst, what with the wifi driver on and off functioning. Never had any problem on my 8 yr old laptop but this swift 5 is really :s Will pm @Acer-Ingrid
  • Aafreen
    Aafreen Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi How do i pm @Acer-Ingrid
  • JackE
    Click in your in mailbox icon near the upper right corner of the screen. Click on new message. Enter acer-ingrid in to box.

Jack E/NJ

• Qill
    Qill Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello, my laptop is exactly one year old and there are many bubbles formed at the back of my laptop. It is very weird because this is the first time I have seen anything like this for a laptop. I am worried because these bubbles are increasing with time. Also, my laptop gets heat up very soon when I put it on charging while working on it. Help 
  • JackE
    Arrange for service at this link before your warranty expires.

Jack E/NJ

• Zion
    Zion Member Posts: 1 New User
    My laptop is around two years old and has been facing the same issue as the rest here.
    Mine has started to affect the sides of my laptop.
    Please help :(

• JackE
    Also seems to be peeling paint.  A cosmetic issue.

Jack E/NJ

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    Contact Acer support. Even though it is out of warranty they might be willing to fix it.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
This discussion has been closed.