View IPTV smarters app on external monitor - Acer Aspire 5

ScrabsterScrabster Member Posts: 1 New User
Hi, I am trying to view IPTV Smarters Player on my external monitor. The first thing you need to know is my Acer Aspire 5 is already hooked up to an external monitor via the HDMI output, which works perfectly well. The problem is the Smarters Player opens in full screen mode on the laptop screen and there appears to be no way to change this. Normally I'd minimise an application & simply drag it up to my external monitor (which sits above my laptop). The Player Settings are minimal, you can only a) alter the type of stream and b) switch parental controls on/off. On the Acer my options are show 1 only/show 2 only/duplicate/extend. You would think extend wouldn't you but I can't minimise/drag the Player? Rearranging the displays still leaves the Player in full-screen mode on the laptop. I can't be the only person that wants to work from a laptop and have a film/show running on my external monitor....surely? Thanks for reading.

[​//Edited the content to add model name]

FAQ & Answers

• saxersasaxersa Member Posts: 3 New User
    hm interesting problem but how to fix it?
  • DesireeHoganDesireeHogan Member Posts: 1 New User
    I find it very sharp plus the minimalist screen, sharp images, modern design
  • kalpymanyonkalpymanyon Member Posts: 1 New User

Yes, you can view IPTV smarters on an external monitor. You will need to connect your Acer Aspire 5 to the external monitor using an HDMI cable.

• laptopaqualaptopaqua Member Posts: 1 New User

That is very easy, I have explained it in y website LaptopAqua

Visit: https://laptopaqua.com/

• world777world777 Member Posts: 1 New User

You will receive a Sports Welcome Bonus of $2500 in Free Bets if you do decide to register an account with them. Both an iPhone and Android app and a terrific mobile betting site are provided by World777 com. When it comes to their customer assistance, you will have nothing to complain about and they have a large choice of banking alternatives available to players from India.

https://world777app.com/