Acer Aspire V3-571G Bios Settings

artjom1995
artjom1995 Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi,

My laptop is very hot I just bought it like 2 days ago. It most of the times up to 60 c and the only thing I have open is Google Chrome or just only Skype, I think it's way too hot for just one program.

I want to change the fan speed I tried from the Bios settings and could't find it but then I saw there was a new update, I updated it and I still can't seem to change the fan speed.

I tried FanSpeed, NVIDA Inspector and things like that, I can't change it there either. Even tho NVIDIA Inspector allows me to overlock but i'm afraid that will damage things, also since the laptop is new.

So.. How do I change the fan speed?

Thanks in advance if someone replies.

Best Answer

• Vince53
    Vince53 Member Posts: 805 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓

You bought it two days ago? I would take it back. Someone at the factory might have been having a bad day, and you don't know what other problems will turn up.

Answers

• Vince53
    Vince53 Member Posts: 805 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓

You bought it two days ago? I would take it back. Someone at the factory might have been having a bad day, and you don't know what other problems will turn up.

• davidgreene
    davidgreene Member Posts: 16 New User

If I were you, I would get it replaced. Two days old and getting hot? It might explode in a week. 

David

• AlexLaslau
    AlexLaslau Member Posts: 1 New User

I have a problem installin windows 7 Proffesional ... I bought it today and it comes with Linux Linpus and thats why i want to install windows 7 ... but i have a problem i downloaded legaly windows 7 from my brother university and after i finished it downloading i mounted the windows image on a pendrive <<with enough memory>> but here is the problem ... when i open my laptop it apears only F2 (Setup) button ... i open the setup menu and when i go at Boot menu it appears my pendrive as  USB HDD : KingstonDT 100 G2 i move it the value of it on Boot priority order at top and then i pressed enter but nothing it refreshes the page witouth anything happening ... Please show me how to do it !!

• AnachroNia
    AnachroNia Member Posts: 40

Tinkerer

You need already installed windows to make bootable usb Smiley Happy 

Check this -> http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/usb-installation-disk-windows-7-extra-software/ 

It's not just copying the files to the flash drive - you have to make it bootable. 

This discussion has been closed.