predator helios 300 Installing windows problem :(

Hyper_Jumper
Hyper_Jumper Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 2022 in Windows 11
Hi
I was trying to install windows 11 and i got this massage i tryed googling the problem and downloaded the drivers and nothing works.Then  I tryed win 10 same thing. 
I installed new ssd m.2 kingstone kc2500 250 gb. 

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• Hi
    I was trying to install windows 11 and i got this massage i tryed googling the problem and downloaded the drivers and nothing works.Then  I tryed win 10 same thing. 

First you didn't tell us what model PC you have? Also and if youy are not doing an upgrade from Windows Update to Win-11 then make the Win-11 installation USB on your current PC then change 1st boot order to USB in the BIOS and boot into the Win-11 installation program and go through the installation steps. As and by your captions it seems that the USB that you are using is not compatible with your PC’s booting into the Win-11 USB installation files. Make the Win-11 installation USB from here Download Windows 11 > Create Windows 11 Installation Media

• Hyper_Jumper
    Hyper_Jumper Member Posts: 2 New User
    StevenGen said:
    Hi

First you didn't tell us what model PC you have? Also and if youy are not doing an upgrade from Windows Update to Win-11 then make the Win-11 installation USB on your current PC then change 1st boot order to USB in the BIOS and boot into the Win-11 installation program and go through the installation steps. As and by your captions it seems that the USB that you are using is not compatible with your PC’s booting into the Win-11 USB installation files. Make the Win-11 installation USB from here Download Windows 11 > Create Windows 11 Installation Media

Oh sorry I have acer predator hellius 300 2018
    I did put my usb to 1 boot order. 
    I used windows instalation media, when that failed I tried downloading windows 10 iso file then creating a bootoble usb drive with rufus notnhing changed. 
  • Leostat
    Leostat ACE Posts: 3,043 Pathfinder
    Do you have the full model number? It's probably either the rst or D drivers you need but the ones you need varies based on the exact model 

It may not allow booting win 11 though as it may not be on the processor ok list 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    Likely it is missing the IRST drivers, though I would think they should be included in the install image, since they are so prevalent.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.