Best laptop for coding

dcheldchel Member Posts: 5 New User
edited June 4 in Members Lounge

Hey,

I'd like to know which is the best Acer laptop for coding and that has a long battery life.

Comments

• EaswarEaswar Ally Posts: 6,729
    dchel,

I suggest Concept D laptops this model is exclusively designed for codings and designers. 

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/IN/content/conceptd-developers

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/IN/content/conceptd-home
  • padgettpadgett ACE Posts: 4,444 Pathfinder
    I always found the most important element is the displays which is going to require a good docking station and multiple displays (I find three 32" works best for me). I also use KVMs and multiple desktops for different contexts and to test against a LAN. For a single laptop the Concept D looks very good but would want the largest display possible. Working with small screens is not good for your eyes.

Also build real systems into closets to minimise distractions. Of course also design websites with Notepad so what do I know.
  • clicktestsclicktests Member Posts: 2 New User
    Recently I purchesed, Acer Aspire 5 Thin and light laptop intel core i3 11th gen (8GB/512 GB SSD/ Windows 11 Home/MS Office 2021) A514-54 With 35.6 cm  From Amazon.com but i am facing issues with its mouse.

When I am taking mouse click test on ClickTests it gives me too poor score can I improve my clicking speed? Is there any setting for clicking speed improvment.

• clicktestsclicktests Member Posts: 2 New User
    Recently I purchesed, Acer Aspire 5 Thin and light laptop intel core i3 11th gen (8GB/512 GB SSD/ Windows 11 Home/MS Office 2021) A514-54 With 35.6 cm  From Amazon.com but i am facing issues with its mouse.

When I am taking mouse click test on ClickTests it gives me too poor score can I improve my clicking speed? Is there any setting for clicking speed improvment.

In control panel > mouse there is a setting for double click speed. (Yes control panel is still in Windows 10, just not obvious).
  • marvinjamesmarvinjames Member Posts: 2 New User

Nice to meet you.
    Go to control penal then pointing device then find mouse click on it then pointer option and increase your scrolling speed then click on "Ok"
    How To Get Your Boyfriend To Love You Again
  • marvinjamesmarvinjames Member Posts: 2 New User

Nice to meet you.
    Go to control penal then pointing device then find mouse click on it then pointer option and increase your scrolling speed then click on "Ok"
    How To Get Your Boyfriend To Love You Again 

• John0305John0305 Member Posts: 2 New User
    When you're in the market for a laptop for coding, you face a tough choice. You want something that's powerful enough to run multiple virtual machines and coding apps at once, but cheap enough that you don't mind leaving it open on the coffee shop table. The best laptop for coding is the right combination of power and price. In this article, we'll discuss everything you need to know to pick the best laptop for coding.

Choosing the best laptop for coding can make all the difference in the world. When you’re trying to find a laptop for coding, you need to look for certain features that will make your coding process easier and more efficient. However, there are many different options, and picking the right laptop for coding can be a daunting task. You need to consider things like the hardware, the operating system, and other features that will enhance your coding experience. If you’re looking to buy a new laptop for coding, then you’ve come to the right place. In this blog, we’re going to discuss some of the most important features you’ll want to look for in your laptop and we’ll give you a few recommendations.
    Advertising agency in Pakistan
  • John0305John0305 Member Posts: 2 New User
    When you're in the market for a laptop for coding, you face a tough choice. You want something that's powerful enough to run multiple virtual machines and coding apps at once, but cheap enough that you don't mind leaving it open on the coffee shop table. The best laptop for coding is the right combination of power and price. In this article, we'll discuss everything you need to know to pick the best laptop for coding.

Choosing the best laptop for coding can make all the difference in the world. When you’re trying to find a laptop for coding, you need to look for certain features that will make your coding process easier and more efficient. However, there are many different options, and picking the right laptop for coding can be a daunting task. You need to consider things like the hardware, the operating system, and other features that will enhance your coding experience. If you’re looking to buy a new laptop for coding, then you’ve come to the right place. In this blog, we’re going to discuss some of the most important features you’ll want to look for in your laptop and we’ll give you a few recommendations.
    Advertising agency in Pakistan 
    I find multiple large monitors and SSD storage the most important. I also have at least 8GB of memory. For gaming you may need "more" but since I do not need heavy graphics an I3 or Ryzen 3 is plenty.
    What you need for coding depronds on what you are programming.
  • UnknUnkn Member Posts: 138 Skilled Fixer
    Ignore Aspire 5 AT ALL COSTS! Its an overheating generator. Instead buy ConceptD Laptops Or Buy Lenovo Ideapad Laptops With Ryzen 7 5000 Processors...
    Rather avoid anything with a 64W CPU, 15W is much better for cooling.
  • OttawaTechOttawaTech Member Posts: 3 New User
    Agree - Also bought an Acer Aspire 5 A515 56T and it has overheated from the start.  Once it overheats it is sometimes as much as an hour before it will turn on again.  Several calls to support with one recommendation that you never leave the laptop on standby/hibernate for longer than 15 minutes - that you need to shut it down completely if you are not using it for more than 15 minutes??????
    No help from customer service.

• mkkalimkkali Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited February 21
    Hello,
    I am a programmer and am interested in knowing the recommended monitors for programmers which are safe for eyes and have a good refresh rate with high resolution.
  • annamael80088annamael80088 Member Posts: 1 New User
    good efforts. thanks for sharing. i really appreciate your efforts. so please sharing such an amazing information. fart in yoga class
  • jameswilson00jameswilson00 Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited February 20
    I am also new here. I am working on a site and need the best laptop with good memory specifications. 
  • alensmithss1987alensmithss1987 Member Posts: 1 Newbie
    Thank you for sharing Soon I will buy this 
  • corniecartercorniecarter Member Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hello You will Buy from this website
  • smithcarter007smithcarter007 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hey,

What is the price of this laptop? kindly tell me all specifications too.

Regards: squishmallow bat