Low/weak sound AV15-51-576K

Bob2939402
Bob2939402 Member Posts: 2 New User
Hello, I recently got this laptop it seems to  be working just fine except the sound seems to be rather weak. 

Is there a solution to this? i tried to find some drivers I could install but didn't find any. 

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    Except for gaming laptops, power output to a laptop's internal speakers are not much higher than pre-amps. If you've already played with the ControlPanel sound level app without much success, then I can only suggest headphones or external BT amplified speakers

Jack E/NJ

• Bob2939402
    Bob2939402 Member Posts: 2 New User
    JackE said:
    Except for gaming laptops, power output to a laptop's internal speakers are not much higher than pre-amps. If you've already played with the ControlPanel sound level app without much success, then I can only suggest headphones or external BT amplified speakers
    Would this be for all laptops or just acer in general?
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    Hard to generalize. But for the newer (<5yo)  budget Aspire series with 15" screens or less or equivalents that hype 6+ hr battery times. The predator, nitro and a few spin series audio will blow the doors off the A5s. Even my lowly 11 year old aspire one 11+" screen netbook workhorse seems to have more audio guts.  

Jack E/NJ