Lost all points and badges?

Shumayal
Shumayal Member Posts: 58 Die Hard WiFi Icon
edited November 2017 in Welcome Forum
I logged in now after a while and the antenna has gone and my rank is a newbie. Can we please get the last stats back? :(

Comments

• Shumayal
    Shumayal Member Posts: 58 Die Hard WiFi Icon
    I just checked the inbox and it is empty. I have lost all my chats. Can we please get a post explaining why all this happened and if we can get all the data back?

I really want to contact a person again but now I cannot trace them back because inbox is empty :dissapointed:
  • Lotuspocusx
    Lotuspocusx Member Posts: 3 New User
    Shumayal said:
    I just checked the inbox and it is empty. I have lost all my chats. Can we please get a post explaining why all this happened and if we can get all the data back?

I really want to contact a person again but now I cannot trace them back because inbox is empty :dissapointed:
    I hear what your saying, have you tried re starting your device? How long was you off for?
  • OhBazza
    OhBazza Member Posts: 20 Networker
    edited December 2021
    Shumayal said:

I hear what your saying, have you tried re starting your device? How long was you off for?
    Shumayal said:

^_^_^ restarting the device would not be beneficial to the data stored on the forums. but you definitely sound like every customer service call that ive ever been a part of haha <3   

but to shumayal - contact one of the mods or admin and they should be able to give you some insight.. data may be purged after a certain time of inactivity.. i know on some sites they even go as far as just deleting the account if not active for a long time. <3 hope this helps
  • Ch_Faiza
    Ch_Faiza Member Posts: 1 New User
    Can you please tell me that what's the benefits of all kinds of badges, Sorry for asking I'm a newbie And don't know about the badges....
  • Leostat
    Leostat ACE Posts: 3,043 Pathfinder
    Not really any benifit other than its just a bit of gamification :), editing time increases for some odd reason the more points you have, you also can tell the differnce between staff and users  as staff have the acer-crew rank.