edited December 2021 in Members Lounge
Hey Guys,

I need Acer Monitor for my Office use please suggest me a good one

thank you & waiting for your positive response

Comments

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 Ally Posts: 4,044
    @kanakmetals

We are glad that you are showing up your interest in purchasing a brand new monitor.

Please visit the website - support.acer.com - chose your country - click on shop.   It will show you all the latest and new monitors.    You can see all the models from low end to high end configurations.   You can look at all the models one by one.   Please chose the best one which suits your budget and needs.   You can also buy desktop, laptop, monitor and accessories. 

Alternatively,  on the top right corner you can find the phone no to contact Acer store.   If you need more details you can call and check with them.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi @kanakmetals,

Plz choose any one from here

https://store.acer.com/en-in/monitors 
  • JohnnyCampbell
    JohnnyCampbell Member Posts: 1 New User

Award-winning touch

The unique asymmetric style, "floating" edge-to-edge screen1 and comfortable ergonomic design of the T2 Series monitors have helped them to garner several awards. Ten-point multi-touch1 support lets you unlock the power of today's touch-enabled applications.

T2

Touch your world 

Impressive performance

Images appear flawless from all perspectives, thanks to wide viewing angle technology. Movies are truly magical on the T2 Series' 23" and 27" displays with the WQHD resolution1 delivering up to four times higher resolution than standard HD.

Positioned perfectly

These monitors tilt back from 30 to 80 degrees, which is practically flush with the desk for enhancing comfort and making the most of their touch capabilities. They're also wall-mountable, allowing you to place them easily in tight spaces. I have such a monitor, it is a flawless and good quality display of the picture.

It suits me just fine for my work as I make wanted posters I need a good screen quality

• padgett
    padgett ACE Posts: 4,532 Pathfinder
    Most Acers can support two external monitors (one on HDMI prot and Use Displaylink on a USB port with a USB to VGA adapter. Or use a Docking station. For office work I find two monitors is good.