My Nitro 5 AN515-42-R9G7 has so much FPS drop when logging into game and during play.

thematt
thematt Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

edited October 2021 in Nitro Gaming
Hi there! I just got this problem for over a month now, I thought it was a RAM problem so I added more memory. When that was done, I was still getting these sudden fps drops during gaming and sometimes it reaches to a point where it freezes and crash. I've done troubleshooting already, updated my drivers, and set the power plan to high performance but the problem still persists, what is can I do?. Can someone help me?

Answers

• AltamashMK9
    AltamashMK9 Member Posts: 88 Fixer WiFi Icon
    Bruh we are literally in the exact same issue, Even I'm having the same issue like literally the same, I've literally tried everything like uninstalling reinstalling drivers windows bla bla but no fix, Its either hardware related or some setting that we are missing out on and guess what I also started having this issue one month ago 
  • thematt

Tinkerer

Have you heard from anyone? Any fix on this? I had to delete my Borderlands 3 saved file because I thought it was a save file error which I had really good weapons on might I add. Literally just logging on to the game is hell.
  • thematt

Tinkerer

@AltamashMK9 I think I solved my issue with this. It was a hard drive issue and once I had mine replaced everything was a lot better after I had mine switched.