Can i install a Msata ssd in the v3-772G

Yaboyyyamin
Yaboyyyamin Member Posts: 1 New User
Hey guys i have a question. I am thinking about buying a second hand v3-722G but i see that it has a HHD drive. I dont have to time to buy a seperate bracket and SSD, so i wonder if i can just buy this MSATA SSD (https://azerty.nl/product/kingston/690094/ssdnow-ms200-solid-state-drive-240-gb) and install it directly in the PC. Thanks

Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    edited August 2018
    Hi Yaboyyyamin

Yes. You can have Msata installed installed in your laptop model V3-772G. Below is the Storage Subsystem listed. 

Solid State Drive:-
    mini-SATA (mSATA™) form factor with a mini PCIe® connector
    Multi-Level Cell (MLC) NAND flash
    120 GB/128 GB/256 GB(Optional)

Officially informed Compatible Msata Drive model # respective to sizes are mentioned below:

Vendor & Model Name: INTEL SSDMCEAC120 B3A
        Capacity (GB): 120
        Interface: mSATA
        Flash mode: MLC
        Max. fast data transfer rate(Gbits/s): 6.0
        Voltage tolerance: 3.3V +/- 5%

2. Vendor & Model Name: TOSHIBA THNSNH128GM CT
        Capacity (GB): 128

3. Vendor & Model Name: TOSHIBA THNSNH256GM CT
        Capacity (GB): 256

4. Vendor & Model Name: LITEON LMT-256M6M
        Capacity (GB): 256
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• It is compatible with these ssd's: 

It will probably support the kingston model you introduced!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • ragnar83
    ragnar83 Member Posts: 1 New User

I have an acer aspire v3-772g-747a4g75makk. I would like to boost it with the fastest RAM possible.
    I don't have any technical manual so I don't know what is the max freq. I can use.
    Could you tell me ?
    By the way would it be possible to obtain the PDF file that you have (v3-772g)? It's exactly the kind of technical reference I've been looking for on Internet but couldn't find.

Thanks for your help.

• ragnar83 said:

I have an acer aspire v3-772g-747a4g75makk. I would like to boost it with the fastest RAM possible.
    I don't have any technical manual so I don't know what is the max freq. I can use.
    Could you tell me ?
    By the way would it be possible to obtain the PDF file that you have (v3-772g)? It's exactly the kind of technical reference I've been looking for on Internet but couldn't find.

Thanks for your help.

I suggest you ask a new question.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)