Extreme heat after applying thermal paste on NITRO 5

sebagac8
sebagac8 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2021 in Nitro Gaming
Hi, after mantention of my Nitro 5 i applied thermal paste to my cpu and gpu, not too much and not too little, after this, i started having worse temperatures than before, where i can reach even 80° without playing, any solution? anyone with the same problem ever?

Answers

• sebagac8 said:
    Hi, after mantention of my Nitro 5 i applied thermal paste to my cpu and gpu, not too much and not too little, after this, i started having worse temperatures than before, where i can reach even 80° without playing, any solution? anyone with the same problem ever?

Those are normal temp for these laptops as the GPU has a turn off temp at 98c and the CPU at 100c. If you want extra cooling get a top of the range laptop tablet cooler that will reduce the temp’s 3c-5c degrees.

• sebagac8
    sebagac8 Member Posts: 3 New User
    StevenGen said:
    sebagac8 said:

Those are normal temp for these laptops as the GPU has a turn off temp at 98c and the CPU at 100c. If you want extra cooling get a top of the range laptop tablet cooler that will reduce the temp’s 3c-5c degrees.

Thanks for that info, but this is a problem because i did mantention before and my temperatures during intensive use were always between 50° and 60° only, and without use were between 30° and 40° and now i have this very high temperatures just after apply the termal paste.