nitro 5 AN515-55 infinite reset after factory reset

Alle52
Alle52 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2021 in Nitro Gaming
Hi, I recently did a factory reset to my nitro 5 AN515-55, I did the normal process in Windows, going to configuration, Update and security, recovery, reset this PC, Remove everything, and check the option to download Windows from the cloud and install, wait for the download to finish and the reset process began.

Everything was going well and it reached 100% of the reset, then it started to restart and wait a bit because I assumed that was normal, after a while it stayed in an infinite restart So I pressed the Alt + F10 keys and I got the error 0xc0000001, and I don't know why that error was caused because I did not touch anything, can someone help me?

Answers

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 Ally Posts: 4,044
    Alle52

There are different ways to do recovery on your computer.   Inside your computer, there is a place called recovery partition.    You can use the recovery partition to reload windows instead of using the flash drive or recovery media.    Using the flash drive to do recovery will always be the last step.   

There are two alt keys on the keyboard.  If you look at the bottom row of keyboard you can see the one on the left side of space bar and the other on the right side of space bar.  The alt key on the right side will be looking like alt, alt gr or alt car.  Turn off the computer.  Hold the alt key on the left and tap f10 continuously.   It will go to repair mode.  If it is not going to repair mode, turn off the computer.  Turn on the computer.  Hold the right alt key ( alt gr or alt car or alt )  and then tap f10 continuously.   It will go to repair mode.    It will show you chose an option, continue, troubleshoot.. 

You can click on troubleshoot - reset this  pc -   It will show you keep my files and remove everything. 

Again in remove everything there will be two options -  Just remove my files and fully clean the drive. 

You can try Just remove my files.   Please choose local install instead of cloud download.   Click on reset .   It will be in progress.   If it is still not working then you can try the same steps and chose   "Fully clean the drive"   Click on reset.   It will be in progress. 

If it is still not working.. 

Please visit the website - support.acer.com - chose your country - click on shop.   scroll down -  click on eRecovery media on the bottom of page.   Enter the snid no - you can place the order for recovery media.   It might be a set of disks or recovery usb flash drive.    Alternatively,  on the top right corner you can find the phone no to contact Acer store.    You can also order it from Acer store. 

Recovery media is a unique media which is designed only for your computer.    It cannot be used on any other computer.    It comes with drivers and applications which is designed for your computer.   

Note: While turning on the computer if you are getting restart, shutdown or advanced options.    Please click on advanced options and it will show you chose an option, continue, troubleshoot.. 

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi @Alle52,

It looks like hardware issue. Contact acer tech support,

https://www.acer.com/ac/es/MX/content/repair-centers