Issues with the ACER Product Support Websites?

Options
Alaqmar
Alaqmar Member Posts: 2 New User
I seemed to have a bit of an Audio Driver issue today and henced wanted to reinstall my Audio Drivers to see if it fixed it when I went to the ACER Product Support webpage and entered in my serial number when I clicked my Product the drivers page just kept loading but didn't show any drivers. I am now stuck with an Audio issue and no way to get the Audio Drivers I need. I just wanted to know if it were just me or if anyone else has also encountered this issue with the ACER Product Support Sites.

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    If the site is down it will be just a short time and they'll be back up. Typically something like that is location dependent, where one server farm is having issues and all that's needed is for that farm to come back up or for you to connect to a different farm. You can use a VPN to connect through a different locale as a stop gap measure.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• roberr
    roberr Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I have the same problem! I just bought brand new laptop Nitro 5 with MediaTek MT7921 Wireless Lan Driver that seems to have issues and I can t use the laptop. I try to download drivers but their website appears to be down. Should I consider do send it back?
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    If the site is down it will be just a short time and they'll be back up. Typically something like that is location dependent, where one server farm is having issues and all that's needed is for that farm to come back up or for you to connect to a different farm. You can use a VPN to connect through a different locale as a stop gap measure.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • 1996User
    1996User Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Support site still appears to be down hours later.  Can't access any updates via the website or Acer Care Center (although the latter is more of a recurring issue).
  • Alaqmar
    Alaqmar Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    The webpage seems to be back up and running.