Predator Helios 300 won’t move past initial start up, freezes

2»

Answers

• BlitzKriegStrkr
    BlitzKriegStrkr Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

OK! Now just leave the ssd connected. Then press alt+f10 and check if windows can be reinstalled:
    This procedure will erase your personal files.
    Yes, works! Everything is loaded back up for windows and my computer has a working system. How can I go about looking into my HDD issue? Should I attempt to plug it back in or find a way to troubleshoot it?
  • Mrutyunjay
    Mrutyunjay Member Posts: 1 New User
    Acer Predator Helios 300 power button misbehaves. Can't even turn it on. 
  • @BlitzKriegStrkrYes, try reconnecting the hard drive. If the problem returns, disconnect the hard drive and test on another computer. It could be a problem with the hard drive, the sata cable, or the sata connector on the motherboard.

@Mrutyunjay Create a new question here: https://community.acer.com/en/post/question/predator-laptops
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Ebreon
    Ebreon Member Posts: 2 New User
    I have a problem starting my acer helios predator 300. I Just recive it today so I want to open it and see how it goes but just after the sound of start appears a console/command screen that says "press ESC to skip, press any other key to continue"
    The problem is here because don't matters if I press ESC or any other key, the result is the same. The PC don't start and it puts on mode to write commands. 
    If someone knows what I mean I'll appreciate any help.
  • Virmana
    Virmana Member Posts: 42 Devotee WiFi Icon

Ebreon said:
    I have a problem starting my acer helios predator 300. I Just recive it today so I want to open it and see how it goes but just after the sound of start appears a console/command screen that says "press ESC to skip, press any other key to continue"
    The problem is here because don't matters if I press ESC or any other key, the result is the same. The PC don't start and it puts on mode to write commands. 

I've not seen that ""press ESC to skip, press any other key to continue" before, other than legacy boot mode and chkdsk. I think you should reset your BIOS. Hold f2 before and during the logo to get into your bios.
  • Ebreon
    Ebreon Member Posts: 2 New User
    Virmana said:

Ebreon said:

I've not seen that ""press ESC to skip, press any other key to continue" before, other than legacy boot mode and chkdsk. I think you should reset your BIOS. Hold f2 before and during the logo to get into your bios.
    Thank for answering that fast, I saw some videos about that way but all of that videos are people with problems on his PC, but new?
    It's quite strange but I'll try what are you saying
  • Virmana
    Virmana Member Posts: 42 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Ebreon said:
    Virmana said:

Ebreon said:

Thank for answering that fast, I saw some videos about that way but all of that videos are people with problems on his PC, but new?

could you take an image of the error? thanks, and it's especially weird cus it's new. I wonder did it not come with an ssd in it.

• Ebreon said:
    Virmana said:

Ebreon said:

Perhaps, your model came with UEFI SHELL. What is the exact model? Example AN515-51-75KZ.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)