I want a spare part for the speaker acer aspire z24-880

khaled2021
khaled2021 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited October 2021 in All-In-One PCs
hi ..
I own a computer acer aspire z24-880 desktop all-in-one .The sound is poor due to the malfunction of the amplifier. I want this piece. I don't know how to buy it .
her number : 023400BZ000280542596FGAO

thank you ...

Comments

• khaled2021
    sory , code correction :
    023400bz000280542596fga0

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer
    The Acer part number for the pair of speakers is: 23.B8QD1.001.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • khaled2021
    Thank you so much.  Are you telling me how you knew? 
  • billsey
    Sure, they are listed in the Service Guide. That document isn't publicly available, but Acer Aces have access and permission to post snippets from it. You can also get that type of info from Acer Support, but that can sometimes be a bit more of a pain. :)
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • khaled2021
    billsey said:
    Sure, they are listed in the Service Guide. That document isn't publicly available, but Acer Aces have access and permission to post snippets from it. You can also get that type of info from Acer Support, but that can sometimes be a bit more of a pain. :)

billsey Thanks again

• JANUAS929
    JANUAS929 Member Posts: 4 New User

Where can I have my Acer Aspire z24 screen repaired since it broke?

• billsey

Most service centers can do that type of repair. Where they are is very dependent on where you are. :)