No audio device is installed windows 11 Acer AN515-55

HubaRushdi
HubaRushdi Member Posts: 5 New User
i just updated my laptop from windows 10 to 11 and i downloaded the audio drives and audio console so i can use the realtek audio console, now it says "No audio device is installed" please help

Answers

• HubaRushdi
    the audio devices dont even show in the device manager or the sound settings
  • Tachi13
    Tachi13 Member Posts: 135 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    Try checking for Sound video or game controllers frm Device Manager. Try to check for updates. Go to BIOS, but tapping F2 while boot. Tap F9 to load default BIOs settings, and then Tap ENTER to confirm. Then Tap F10 and then ENTER to save and exit. You can also do this by going to EXIT tab on BIOS menu.
    Please click on "Yes" if you find this answer helpful. :):)
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer
    Does anything appear in Device Manager with an error or warning? Have you run your first round or two of Windows Update after the upgrade?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • HubaRushdi
    billsey said:
    Does anything appear in Device Manager with an error or warning? Have you run your first round or two of Windows Update after the upgrade?
    no not at all and i did upgrade windows, after i downloaded the audio drivers from acer for windows 11 there hasnt been any audio devices installed and i tried to download a windows 10 audio driver but it still doesnt work 

• HubaRushdi
    Tachi13 said:
    Try checking for Sound video or game controllers frm Device Manager. Try to check for updates. Go to BIOS, but tapping F2 while boot. Tap F9 to load default BIOs settings, and then Tap ENTER to confirm. Then Tap F10 and then ENTER to save and exit. You can also do this by going to EXIT tab on BIOS menu.
    im really sorry but i have no idea how to even open the BIOS i know how to open the advanced startup
  • Chandashoka123
    Chandashoka123 Member Posts: 45 Troubleshooter
    i just updated my laptop from windows 10 to 11 and i downloaded the audio drives and audio console so i can use the realtek audio console, now it says "No audio device is installed" please help
    go to device manager and go to "view" then go to "show hidden devices". then try