Will Acer Aspire A515-56G Laptop work properly in Windows 11?

Chandashoka123
Chandashoka123 Member Posts: 45 Troubleshooter
edited October 2021 in Windows 11
My laptop is Acer Aspire A515-56G laptop and I got the windows 11 upgrade from settings>update & security>check for updates. Before this upgrade I want to know is there any issues in windows 11 and I want to know that issues will make any issues for my laptop? My laptop have;
                                                                     01: 8 GB DDR4 RAM
                                                                     02 : 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz   2.42 GHz processor
                                                                     03 : running Windows 10 Home
                                                                     04 : Have 1TB hard disk WD(HDD) but only have 659GB free in now(used 271GB)
                                                                     05 : 2 Graphic Devices;
                                                                                 1. Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics
                                                                                 2. NVIDIA GeForce MX350
                                                                     06 : BIOS Version V1.17
I received a message before this update My laptop meets minimum system requirements for Windows 11. 
But I saw some are telling file explorer is lag in windows 11 and there are some issues in windows 11 in some softwares. So thatswhy I asked because this is my new laptop and this is very important tome because every studies are doing from this laptop. So Please help for this reason. There is a message "Stay on Windows 10 for now" . When I click this what happen. I want to Upgrade to windows 11 for next year because this year I have a big exam So I have to protect my laptop. If I Click that what will happen? If I click it, then next year I couldn't upgrade to Windows 11 or not? Please tell me please

Best Answers

Answers

• GAMING6698
    GAMING6698 ACE Posts: 6,073 Pathfinder
    edited October 2021 Answer ✓
    @Chandashoka123
    You can update to windows 11 anytime when you want.
    Btw, i knows windows 11 will run properly on laptop without any problem but still i recommend you to stay on windows 10 until your exams over
    windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566
  • Chandashoka123
    @Chandashoka123
    You can update to windows 11 anytime when you want.
    Btw, i knows windows 11 will run properly on laptop without any problem but still i recommend you to stay on windows 10 until your exams over
    Thankyou so much for answer and Please tell me this because I see your name like Gaming6698 So Can you Please tell me after my studies Can I Play games from this laptop and can I Play super games also?
  • GAMING6698
    Answer ✓
    @Chandashoka123
    You have Nvidia GeForce MX350 dedicated GPU it enables improved gameplay smoothness in comparison to the majority of integrated graphics processors. But, it can't provide enough graphics power for smooth playing the latest high-end game titles on high settings and resolutions.
    This means the laptop can run slightly older AAA gaming titles such as GTA V, Rage 2, and even FIFA 19 at medium graphics settings.
    Games like apex legends and fortnite will also run easily.
    But in new High end games you need lower game graphics settings and resolution like to 900p or 720p.

• Chandashoka123
    edited October 2021
    @Chandashoka123
    You have Nvidia GeForce MX350 dedicated GPU it enables improved gameplay smoothness in comparison to the majority of integrated graphics processors. But, it can't provide enough graphics power for smooth playing the latest high-end game titles on high settings and resolutions.
    This means the laptop can run slightly older AAA gaming titles such as GTA V, Rage 2, and even FIFA 19 at medium graphics settings.
    Games like apex legends and fortnite will also run easily.
    But in new High end games you need lower game graphics settings and resolution like to 900p or 720p.
    Thankyou So So much👍👍👍. My fan is sometimes running fast So Can you tell me If I need to bought a cooling fan or not? Please tell me and again thankyou for answering me And can you tell me my laptop can run Call Of duty game also?
  • GAMING6698
    edited October 2021
    @Chandashoka123
    No need to do anything if your temperatures are good while gaming.
    (Normal temperatures less then 90°C)
    Also place your laptop on a flat, steady surface if am telling you this because some people use laptop on bed cause the computer's vents to become blocked. Hot air generated by the computer can build up and damage the internal components, leading to costly repairs and replacements

• Chandashoka123
    @Chandashoka123
    No need to do anything if your temperatures are good while gaming.
    (Normal temperatures less then 90°C)
    Also place your laptop on a flat, steady surface if am telling you this because some people use laptop on bed cause the computer's vents to become blocked. Hot air generated by the computer can build up and damage the internal components, leading to costly repairs and replacements
    Thankyou so much