acer predator helios 300 ph315-54 bluetooth problem

XBOSS_1121
XBOSS_1121 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited October 2021 in Windows 11
Hello there,

after upgrading to windows 11, Bluetooth gets connected but it is playing in hands-free mode, coz of which the audio output becomes blurry/distorted. It is not playing in stereo mode. I have tried updating the Bluetooth drivers, also reinstalled them but none of it seems to be working.  Any help is appreciated.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,621 Trailblazer
    Likely we just need to wait for driver updates for Windows 11. Was your install pushed by Microsoft into Windows Update, or did you update manually?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • XBOSS_1121
    XBOSS_1121 Member Posts: 4 New User
    I got updates from windows itself wasn't manual
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    XBOSS_1121,

Plz check this

How to Fix Bluetooth Not Connecting or Audio Lag in Windows 11 - TechWiser