Im stuck on Automatic Repair loop (im not on laptop) and I don't know how to fix it

r4ke86
r4ke86 Member Posts: 3 New User
So I have been stuck on this loop for 8 hours now and I need help. I have tried several tutorials but none gave any luck

Answers

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 Ally Posts: 4,084
    r4ke86

If the computer goes to automatic repair - diagnosing your pc.    If you see restart and advanced option

click on advanced options

It will show you chose an option, continue, troubleshoot

Go to troubleshoot  - advanced options 

click on system restore - click on your account - type the password 

chose an earlier date on which it was working fine.     click on finish and yes

Computer will load into windows..

If the system restore is not working try the following steps

If the computer goes to automatic repair - diagnosing your pc.    If you see restart and advanced option

Go to troubleshoot  -  advanced options - chose startup settings - click on restart -  It will show you a list of options.  Please press no 5 on keyboard to go to safe mode with networking.  It will go to login screen - type the password -  It will show you the icons in safe mode.    Now shutdown and restart the computer to regular mode. 

If you are not able to go to safe mode with networking then please try the following steps.. 

Go to troubleshoot  -  click on reset this pc

click on keep my files  ( only applications will be lost )   chose your account and type your password   - click on local reinstall  - click on reset

It will be in progress 

If the keep my files option is not working 

Go to troubleshoot  -  click on reset this pc - click on remove everything - click on local reinstall - just remove my files - click on reset 

It will reinstall windows. 

You can also go to chose an option , continue , troubleshoot by holding the alt key + tapping f10  or alt gr + tapping f10 on the keyboard while turning on the computer.    Once you see the troubleshoot option, you can stop tapping the f10 and stop holding the alt key. 

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• r4ke86
    r4ke86

Go to troubleshoot  - advanced options 

click on system restore - click on your account - type the password 

chose an earlier date on which it was working fine.     click on finish and yes

Computer will load into windows..

If the system restore is not working try the following steps

Go to troubleshoot  -  advanced options - chose startup settings - click on restart -  It will show you a list of options.  Please press no 5 on keyboard to go to safe mode with networking.  It will go to login screen - type the password -  It will show you the icons in safe mode.    Now shutdown and restart the computer to regular mode. 

If you are not able to go to safe mode with networking then please try the following steps.. 

Go to troubleshoot  -  click on reset this pc

click on keep my files  ( only applications will be lost )   chose your account and type your password   - click on local reinstall  - click on reset

It will be in progress 

If the keep my files option is not working 

Go to troubleshoot  -  click on reset this pc - click on remove everything - click on local reinstall - just remove my files - click on reset 

It will reinstall windows. 

You can also go to chose an option , continue , troubleshoot by holding the alt key + tapping f10  or alt gr + tapping f10 on the keyboard while turning on the computer.    Once you see the troubleshoot option, you can stop tapping the f10 and stop holding the alt key. 

I can't find the restart or advanced options I only have the BIOS (f12) thing but i cant find the other
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,621 Trailblazer
    @r4ke86 which model of laptop do you have? What processor, how much memory, how big of a drive, which OS are you running? Although it's sometimes easiest to just start over, as suggested, often you don't need that radical of a procedure.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • r4ke86
    billsey said:
    @r4ke86 which model of laptop do you have? What processor, how much memory, how big of a drive, which OS are you running? Although it's sometimes easiest to just start over, as suggested, often you don't need that radical of a procedure.
    I don't have a laptop I have acer desktop pc
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,621 Trailblazer
    So we are in the wrong section then, since this one is for Switch model laptops. What desktop model do you have? The rest of the questions stay the same. Once we know which desktop you have I can ask the moderators to move the thread to the appropriate section.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.